What is AIIMS MBBS entrance exam:
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences admissions will be done through NEET scores. Every year, AIIMS organizes the admission procedure to enroll NEET qualified aspirants for admission into MBBS programme. Through this admission process, candidate will be offered into AIIMS institutions located in New Delhi, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur and Bhubaneshwar. Candidate can read all information of AIIMS 2021 in this article including, dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS:
|Exam Name||AIIMS MBBS|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Aggregate of 60% required in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 boards|
|Must have attained 17 years of age|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||1207|
|AIIMS MBBS Helplineemail@example.com | 1800117898|
- Candidate should have obtained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination or equivalent from any recognized board
- Candidate must have subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in class 12th examination.
- A minimum score of 60% for General Category and Other Backwards Castes and 50% for SC/ST is required.
- In case of Aspirants are appearing for a qualifying examination, they are allowed to apply for AIIMS. Afterward, however, they need to submit documentary evidence of passing the qualifying examination with the required score and subjects.
- In case of institute considering an examination of an Indian university or a foreign university equivalent to 12th class under 10+2 scheme, the candidate has to produce a certificate to the effect that examination passed by them Is equivalent to 12th class under 10+2 scheme. This certificate has to be obtained from the concerned Indian university or Association of Indian Universities.
How to apply / Register Online:
The application forms are available through online mode only. You need to visit http://mbbs.aiimsexams.ac.in/ and register yourself and fill the application form online.
Visit AIIMS website and click on the “Academic Courses”.
Click on ‘New Registration’ tab.
You need to register yourself first. Fill the details that are asked on the form like name, father name, mother name, date of birth, Nationality, category, OPH status, Identity Proof details, contact number, email id etc and click on REGISTER.
Now you need to pay the fee. You can pay the fee by any online mode i.e Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 for general & OBC candidates and Rs. 1200 for SC & ST candidates. The OPH candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Take the Print Out of the Payment Receipt as a Proof.
Now you have to choose the city in which you want to give the exam from the given options. Choose the city carefully as you can not change the city later. If you want to get your desired city then make sure you register yourself as soon as possible as there are a limited number of seats.
Now you will be asked to fill your academic qualification and address details. Make sure you refer to official documents if you don’t want to make any mistake.
Now you will need to upload your latest passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression. You should upload them in .gif, .png, .jpg/jpeg format only.
The size of images should be between 50-100 Kb.
Now you will be able to submit the application form. You must recheck all the details that you have filled. Once checked click on FINAL SUBMIT button.
You will get an Acknowledge mail from AIIMS.
The status of registration including rejection/ deficiencies in the application will be available on the AIIMS website on 7 March.
Pattern of exam:
- It will be a computer-based exam.
- Its duration will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be 200 objective type questions from physics, chemistry biology and general knowledge.
- Candidate will get one mark for each correct answer.
- There is a system of negative marking as well.
- Unattempted questions will not be given any marks.
Candidates must take the print out of the admit card from the website. It will not be sent through the postal system. Any candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.