About Degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Hello Everyone, we will discuss today a very interesting career path that is a Bachelor of Fine Arts. You Probably heard about the famous personality M F Hussain if did not hear, then must watch “Gaja Gamini” film. He was a versatile artist who changed the views of generation in the art. Many artists are inspired by his art. Well, let’s discuss BFA in more detail, this is a standard undergraduate degree program is meant for the students who have a passion for study fine arts and different aspect of it like drawing, painting, sculpting and visualization etc.
BFA course focuses on design studies like critical thinking, project development, community engagement and collaboration. Students will learn to translate concepts into individual expression by using drawing, color, form, space, structure, and composition and by developing a solid understanding of tools and media. Above all, they will learn to cultivate the intellectual, conceptual, and critical skills required to successfully launch their careers in today’s highly demanding graphics and communication design industry and emerging new media based interactive design setups, apart from advertising and brand management agencies. A BFA Student can make his career with the best salary and get the job in Good companies.
Useful Link : Want to Purchase Online book Click Here!
Courses in Bachelor of Fine Arts program (BFA)
1. Applied Arts
Applied Arts means a visual Presentaion of a subject and product with the help of Shapes, Colors, Images, Fonts and space.It is a best professional course to make successful career with good salary and creativity. Applied Arts unleashes your creative thoughts and makes them so beautiful. In this course there is syllabus to design Brochure, Visiting cards, Magzine, Newspapar, Flyer, Web Template, Prospectus, Flex, Banners , graphic visualization and Photo retouching.
The Painting programme BFA integrates as a fundamental form of visual and artistic sense. The principal component of the Painting program is studio activity, and students explore various forms of painting in the first years of the major. Students also consider the roles of sight, insight, and perception in relation to processes of making from the foundation level onward.
In The Sculpture of BFA program, the student will learn to give sequenced studio approach to three-dimensional creation in a variety of materials & techniques that prepare students to make the career as a professional sculpture artist. Through working from the figure and from observation, the backbone of the curriculum, students learn about medium, form, and content.
4. Visual Communication
The eligibility requirement for BFA Degree:
Do you have what it takes to become a BFA Artist?
- Senior Secondary Certificate exam from CBSE.
- Pre-University exam from any board or university recognized by University of Delhi.
- Any other equivalent exam.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/ AF, PH category and Kashmiri Migrants Candidates, a certificate from the competent authority in the candidate name.Concession of 5% marks will also be given to the candidates
- Concession of 5% marks will also be given to the candidates who have taken Drawing, Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Concession of 5% marks will also be given to aspirants who have studied Painting, Drawing, Applied Art or Sculpture as one of the subjects in the qualifying exam.
Method of selection in BFA
The students securing 50% or more marks in the Aptitude Test will get admission to the Foundation. The Final selection of the candidates will be consider in order of merit in the following manner:-
- Weightage of 60% marks will be given for Aptitude Test.
- Weightage of 40% marks will be given for marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Composition for Applied art Specialization
Illustration from memory on a given subject in water color, tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Composition for Painting Specialization
Painting from memory on a given subject in water color tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Composition for Print Making Specialization
Painting from memory on a given subject in water color tempera, ink or pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Composition for Sculpture Specialization
Modeling from memory in clay on a given subject.
Composition for Visual Communication Specialization
A test in Design to asses concept, application, ability in using the line, color and space in the visualization on a subject to be given at the time of the Examination, in tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Colleges for Degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
In india and Abroad there are lots of best colleges where you can learn Bachelor of Fine Arts(Appled Art).
- Delhi College of Art, New Delhi
- Institute Delhi Collage of Art, New Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- Amity School of Fine Arts, Noida-UP
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College Of Media Studies, Mumbai
- Lalit Kala Sansthan of Visual and Performing Arts, Agra
- Sir J. J .Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai
- ABS-Affinity Business School, Bhubneshwar
- SVC-Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- AKM-Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai
- IFA-Institute of Fine Arts
- College of Fine Arts, Chennai
- Kanpur University
- New York Film Academy
Coaching institutes for BFA entrance exams
- Arc School of Art, Delhi – www.arcschoolofart.com
- Sketcharts Studio, Delhi – www.sketcharts.com
- AFA Academy of Fashion and Art
- Trendz Academy
- Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio
- Pahal Design
- Vifa coaching classes
Companies for Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA):
- Hindustan Times
- Go Own
- Focus lab LLC
- Down Digital
- Carrat Creative
- Press Editor
- Studio 7 Design
- Happy Cog
- Spice Labs
Famous Artist of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA):
- M F Hussain (indian)
- Amrita Shergil (indian)
- Claude Monet(French)
- Paul Cezanne(French)
- Georges-Pierre Seurat(French)
- Ramkinkar Baij(Indian)
Part Time Work (Free Lance Work With Job):
Salary Packages after Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA):
- For Freshers : 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakh (per annum)
- For Experienced : 3 Lakh to 12 Lakh (per annum)